CNC Turner Required:
Denley Hydraulics Ltd are looking to recruit a CNC Turner to join our expanding team in Heckmondwike.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Operating CNC Lathes.
- Quality awareness and a keen eye for detail.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Checking and inspecting parts.
- Good housekeeping skills.
It is desirable that applicants have experience of:
- Programming using Fanuc.
- Fanuc Manual Guide i.
- Turning metals to tight tolerances.
- Apprentice Trained
Most of the work in this position is bespoke with small batch runs, making this an interesting and varied position. Pay rate negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in joining the team and feel you can fill the above role please email your CV to:
Denley Hydraulics Ltd.